Thursday, May 21

YUMMY or YUCKY

Not so many responses on the last one of these posts... made me sad. Then I thought about why and here's what I think happened: a lot of people who read my blog are carb lovers and were intrigued when they saw the Bread Bowl Pasta commercial, but were too shamed to actually admit it. Next time that happens people... comment as anonymous (which you might want to do this time around)! 

A recent episode of Sam the Cooking Guy was potato themed. In this potato show, Sam made some yummy dishes... but one made me stop and question my taste:

YUMMY or YUCKY: 
Mashed Potato Tacos

I have to go with YUMMY on this one. I guess Itatlian carb overload doesn't get me (see Bread Bowl Pastas) but Irish/Mexican carb overload does. I'm so strange. Your turn: decided if you'd eat this item (YUMMY) or pass it up for fear of barfing/exploding (YUCKY) and post your response in the comments section (even if you have to do so anonymously). 

from jessie (potAto poTAtoe)... with love 
get the recipe here

6 comments:

  1. Yummy I think? I would try it for sure, but I'd have to try it before I could give my full approval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely try this - especially considering on this episode of his show, Sam the Cooking Guy following with another potato favorite: vodka. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yucky.. to much mush. I need some crunch in my food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could see that... i'd probably make them loaded mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon, tho... give it some more oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would try it for sure. But I do like some crunch in my taco... so not sure if it would be yummy or yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why does "crunch in my taco" sound so to dirty to me??? maybe I need to lay off reading cosmo for a while.....

    ReplyDelete