Wednesday, May 13

gem it to me baby...

... uh huh, uh huh! (did anyone catch the reference?... shout out to the first commenter who names it!)

I'm a woman obsessed, I know, but I can't pull myself away from Esty! One of these days, perhaps my infatuation will come to an end... but NOT TODAY! I'm working on refining these posts to themes. "What is this post's theme?!" you ask... GEMSTONE JEWELRY of course! So lovely!



and so the droll rolls (gross!). The pink necklace and snapdragon earrings are SO mine... if i can get ahold of the funds! 

from jessie (gem-mazed)... with love



update: GO KATIE... you know your tacky pop music! Pretty fly for a White Guy

2 comments:

  1. you're pretty fly for a white girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love that pink necklace......

    ReplyDelete