Saturday, May 30

Mom Mobile


I'm not sure which one of my friends I was talking to the other day, but the topic of "mini vans", aka "mommy mobiles", came up. Now, I myself am no fan of the van. I feel like the personal vehicle (as with anything else someone owns) should reflect somewhat upon the personality of the owner. And my personality does NOT scream "van!". 

However, if the occasion ever DOES arise for me to purchase a family friendly vehicle, I've already got my ideal Modern Mommy Mobile picked out: Volkswagen Microbus.


Ummm.... how awesome would I be driving my kids around town in this???? Totally AWESOME is the correct response. I'll bypass the suburban mom SUV for this fantastic piece of German engineering. 

from jessie (the wheels on the van go round and round)... with love 

No comments:

Post a Comment