Monday, May 4

YUMMY or YUCKY

I just saw a commercial for this carb lovers creation, so I have to ask...

YUMMY or YUCKY?
Dominos Bread Bowl Pasta


I'm going to go with YUCKY, only because I feel SO wrong saying yummy. Although the different pasta sauces on the bread would probably be somewhat tasty, the WARNING part of my brain yells "carb overload!!!! stroke waiting to happen!!!". Do Americans really need more carbs in their diet? Your Turn: decide if you'd eat this item (YUMMY) or pass it up for fear of gagging/barfing (YUCKY) and post your response in the comments section. SO EASY!!!

A special thanks go out to all those loyal readers who responded on the last post. Whipped Icing on Store-bought Cakes came out to a slim lead of YUMMY, but only because I'm counting Katie's "mmm...cake" response as a "yummy" vote.  

from jessie (disturbed by dominos)... with love

3 comments:

  1. I saw this last night too and although it was a cute commercial...i think one could probably feed four people and secondly, that's WAY too much in the carb department. I don't know, I like my bread on the side when eating pasta, not as a whole other thing to consume after finishing a usually rich and filling pasta dinner...i'm going with yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never give up carbs, I just saw this and can't wait to try one, I think I will get the alfredo. I hope it is yummy. I'm a carboholic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I have never heard of this. Not sure what I think of it. I mean, I love soup in a bread bowl is delicious! But also, I am not a huge Domnios fan. So I am going to go with YUCKY. But I would try it if someone else bought it.

    ReplyDelete