Tuesday, April 28

YUMMY or YUCKY

Guess what?... TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll be 25, or a quarter of a century old. If you ask me, this is a milestone birthday. So, this YUMMY or YUCKY post is in honor of birthdays, more specifically, birthday CAKE! 

YUMMY or YUCKY?
Whipped Frosting on Store-bought Cakes


I must go with YUMMMMMY! I appreciate the whipped frosting way more than the sugary, butter icing. It is light, which leaves me room to eat more cake! However, many of the members in my family gag and scowl when the see the whipped icing on the cake, which makes me wonder: Do others have this same distaste for my beloved whipped icing? Your turn: decide if you'd eat this item (YUMMY) or pass it up for heavier, buttery, sugar icing (YUCKY) and post your response in the comments section. It's that EASY!

Thanks to Katie, Tara, Rob, Bethany, and Jake for commenting on the last post. The final tally? A resounding YUCKY on the Peanut Butter, Lettuce, and Mayo Sandwich! Now get to voting on this one (he he he)!

from jessie (cake fiend)... with love

p.s. Bethany gets the "good reader award" for not allowing me to call myself out as older than I am! Thanks Bethany!

6 comments:

  1. I prefer the sugary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you will only be a quarter of a century... not a half! Do not get ahead of yourself!

    And, I like whipped icing. I say YUMMY. And today is my birthday. But I had a Chocolate Raspberry Cake and a Carrot Cake from the Carrot Tree in Williamsburg! So yummy, but neither had whipped icing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I do love being birthday neighbors with someone as fabulous as YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY...I hate the sugary icing actually. Whipped is my favorite! But what's funny is no one else in my family like whipped either. They don't know what they are missing.

    ReplyDelete