Wednesday, April 15

LF Jewelry Designs

SHOUT OUT... TO ME!!! Oh, what a happy moment. As many of your have learned by now, I've recently been spending my free "internet browsing" time on Etsy.com ( LOVE IT!). Well, one of the shops that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon, LFJewelryDesigns, has me mesmerized (with jewelry that is). 
So in one of my many "click backs" to this shop today I noticed the Shop Announcement noted at the top of the page. Low and behold, to what did my wandering eyes appear but this...

I've been blogged!!!
http://www.fromjessie.blogspot.com/2009/02/etsy-hidden-jewel.html

HOLLA! I was tagged, given a shout out, referenced, linked, whatever you want to call it, today was a shining day in the history of my blogging life!!! HORRAY!

It's only fair for me to return the favor to a shop whose elegant, simplistic design has me yearning to spend my birthday money. A few of my FAVORITE items are pictured and linked below, ENJOY!










from jessie (tag, you're it!)... with love

3 comments:

  1. So cool! You are so awesome! And by the way, your blog is one of my top faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooooOOOOoohh... nice. :)

    I've sold a handful of magnets at the little shop in town. It's kinda fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In honor of feeling honored, I would love to send you a pair of my Understated Earrings. Contact me, serious.
    Be well.
    Lindsay Fitchett
    LF Jewelry Designs

    ReplyDelete