Saturday, April 4

Etsy Extravaganza!

So weird that I didn't post yesterday! However, in my defense, I was busy celebrating the wedding anniversary with the hubby (post coming tomorrow)!

Today's post is devoted to the wonderful items I've discovered while "webdow" shopping on Etsy! What a fantastic site! I'm often overwhelmed with the crafty talent displayed by the countless individuals selling on this site. I was recently able to purchase an item from an Etsy seller, briguysgirls, and was ecstatic about the result!!! I definitely recommend pouncing on a purchase if you see something you like on this site (most of these items are one of a kind). Without further adieu:  

    



So there you go, just a few of the WONDERFUL finds I sought out on Etsy. And seriously, if you are looking for a birthday idea gift (April 29th), I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY with either necklace (wink wink). 

from jessie (Etsy fiend)... with love 

1 comment:

  1. I love Etsy! I buy hair clips and stuff on there sometimes. Also, my birthday is April 28th. i love the coffee cozy/bracelet! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete