Wednesday, April 8

Spring Break 09::Day 2-3:: Livin' Easy

Spring Break is all about taking it easy! I spent the last two days doing just that. Not quite as productive as day one, but enjoyable non the less. So yesterday...
  • Woke Up (again... this is a good thing)
  • went to the gym and saw the awesome Monica Shepherd (attempted to make plans for a yummy dinner together that will have to be remade... sad)
  • ironed my four sets of fabric for the craft projects I have planned
  • ate lunch (again... a good thing)
  • took a nap (how often do you get THAT luxury?)
  • cooked some Boca Chicken Patties and oven fries for dinner (really SLAVED over that one)
  • COMMUNITY GROUP!!! (minus some members, but still wonderful)
  • made plans to see/hang out with Kristi M. on Thursday (we WILL watch the new Jim Gaffigan DVD)
  • spent some quite time with Scott
  • SLEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!
after a few hours of sleep today went something like this...
  • woke up to Scott packing for the gym
  • went back to sleep
  • woke up an hour or two later
  • made some drop biscuits (thank you Bisquick for making breakfast so SIMPLE!)
  • filled out apt. application (we will be relocating within the 757 in August)
  • lunch with Scott at Mona's (Koreanese... Korean and Japanese food... I can't BELIEVE I took a bite of kimchee) 
  • called 60 volunteers at the WEC office to help Jake get out with the AWESOME EASTER SERVICE THIS SUNDAY (I promise, if you've NEVER been to our church... it's NOTHING like what you're expecting!!!)
  • pit stop at Starbucks for a much deserved Mocha Frappuccino
  • Watched the latest episode of LOST to prepare for tonight's episode
  • (getting ready to do all of the following/ planning to do tonight... )
  • make dinner (some Rachel Ray concoction that I have high hopes for... vaguely veg!)
  • gym with the AWESOME KATIE
  • back to back America's Next Top Model and LOST
WOW... when I lay it all out like that, it looks like ALOT. Go me! I hope the past two days have gone just as well for you!

from jessie (lover of lists)... with love

3 comments:

  1. Rob and Monica hope to do dinner with you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you go to church?

    ReplyDelete
  3. America's Next Top Model is awesome!! Have I mentioned that...jake even watches it!...although probably because I have the death grip on the remote.

    I LOVE YOU and you are AWESOME too! (and so is your blog - i look forward to it every single day)

    ReplyDelete