Sunday, April 12

Happy Easter!

I was just sitting here at home waiting for Scott to arrive (we're having Easter Brunch with his family) and I just couldn't contain myself...
WOW!!!
 Today has been AWESOME so far! Between waking up at 5:00 am to be at the Ferguson Center at 6:00 am, watching 30,000 eggs drop from a helicopter, AND attending the most MEMORABLE Easter Service of my life (for SO many reasons) God has done FANTASTIC things in my life (and the lives of SO MANY) today! 

I hope EVERYONE'S Easter is going/went well and that you found a reason and a moment to celebrate what this holiday is for... Jesus dying on the cross and rising from the dead to give you a NEW LIFE! WOW!


from jessie (was busted, now blessed)... with love

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys were a part of the services today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME morning - I love you and I'm so lucky to have you as such a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby did so great!! I loved having him on stage, thanks for letting me borrow him for the weekend!! The service was great and the response from people when stu gave them a chance to stand was INCREDIBLE!! Thanks for being a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a part of WEC! You and Scott are super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jessie, THANK YOU so much for your help leading up to easter... and for getting up so early and braving the cold weather to make the egg drop happen!

    you and scott both did an amazing job yesterday... and i am so happy you guys had a great experience!

    ReplyDelete