Tuesday, April 7

YUMMY or YUCKY

It's that time again! 

This is another item that I found while grocery shopping with my mom. The commissary carries some strange foods my friend, and this one just about made me faint in horror:

YUMMY or YUCKY?
Jack Link's Flamin' Buffalo Style Chicken Nuggets 
(aka Chicken Jerky)


I think my opinion on this is clear (reference my reaction upon first seeing it). Your turn: decide if you'd eat this item (YUMMY) or pass it up for fear of gagging/barfing (YUCKY) and post your response in the comments section. It's that EASY!

from jessie (food critic)... with love


4 comments:

  1. I'm going with yummy. It probably is yucky but I'd give it a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird. I thought it was just some chicken nuggets that you bake or something. Ewwww, no thanks you on the chicken jerky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fear of repraisal I cannot answer this. Well OK I'll give it a try. I have had the Jack Links beef jerky and the chicken jerky. (Not the nuggets). I am a self confessed Jerky Conasuire (if you can read it I dont need to spell it right. If you cant ask a friend). So I like a lot of jerky but I am not a fan of Jack Links. But I defenitly did not like the chicken jerky any way. So to make it shorter YUCKY. I wouldnt try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd at least give it a chance. As with Sean, I have not had great luck with Jack Links in the past.

    ReplyDelete