Thursday, April 2

Fill in the Blank

As a teacher, I create plenty a worksheet with "fill in the blank" questions. So I figure, why not bring that little bit of elementary goodness to my blog! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the response on my other reader-interaction post ( YUCKY or YUMMY), so I wanted to create another one. So here is how it will work: read the statement, think about how you would fill in the blank, leave your "response" in the comment section. SO EASY, and did I mention SO MUCH FUN (especially for me... my commentitis is flaring up again). So this week's fill in the blank is:

The lamest movie in my personal dvd 
collection is ______________ . 

My response to this: The lamest movie in my personal dvd collection is Night Shift (NEVER watched it, was "donated" to us by someone at church, totally judging a movie by its cover)  . 


from jessie (leave your response already!)... with love

4 comments:

  1. That is definitely not the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we have a dvd from 7-11 that Jake got with old (somewhat offensive) Felix the Cat cartoons from what seems like 1876...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Trouble in Little China (except it's so lame it's AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMM and I actually like Big Trouble in Little China. But I would have to say the worst movie in our collection (except we left it at a family members house :)) would have to be Going Overboard with Adam Sandler. It was a $0 budget film. Him and his friend with a boat and camera just filmed a movie with a short script. It was so retarded I couldn't watch it to the end.

    ReplyDelete