Sunday, April 5

ONE YEAR TODAY

It was one year ago today that Scott Thomas Minter and Jessica Katherine Barta became ONE in holy matrimony!

What a wonderful year it has been. We have been through some ups and downs, just as many couples experience during the first year, but I must say we have weathered it and come out STRONG. I know God put me in the right hands to join me in the journey that is the rest of our life together. 

To this day, and all the days ahead, I hold true to the vows that we picked to exchange that day:


"Today I take you to be my husband/wife.
I make a commitment to you today:
With God's help I will love and serve,
Honor, and protect you. I'm choosing today
to spend the rest of my life with you.
I will walk with you when life is good,
and through every storm.
You are a gift to me from God.
I hope others see Christ's heart and love
in the way that I care for you.
Today, I pledge my love, my all, to you."

I love my husband with a passion and feel overjoyed and humbled to be associated with someone so insightful, genuine, intelligent, emotionally-aware, and loving. If given the chance to start over again, I'd still choose him. I cannot express how thrilled I am that both of us are dedicated to making this marriage work. I feel that's a commitment so many are willing to neglect, but it is essential to making a relationship with ANYONE work!

Happy Anniversary Scott Y

from jessie (devoted wife)... with love

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...if I were any luckier I'ld be a leprechaun. I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when people love marriage! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete