Tuesday, April 21

YUMMY or YUCKY

Here ye! Here ye! Darest thou eat the following?

While perusing through my favorite recipe site, allrecipes.com, for vaguely veg recipes, I came across this sandwich idea which received rave reviews. I'm too scared to try it YET, what are your thoughts?

YUMMY or YUCKY?
Peanut Butter, Lettuce, and Mayo Sandwich


I have to say I'm definitely curious (especially after reading the review from others on the site), but my initial reaction is yucky. Your turn: decide if you'd eat this item (YUMMY) or pass it up for fear of gagging/barfing (YUCKY) and post your response in the comments section. It's that EASY!

Thanks to Rob, Bethany, Brian, and Sean for responding on the last yummy or yucky post (my commentitis was momentarily satisfied)! The final decision... Jack Link's Flamin' Buffalo Style Chicken Nuggests (aka Chicken Jerky) are YUCKY!

from jessie (food critic)... with love

5 comments:

  1. My dad used to eat pb & mayo sandwiches (sans the lettuce) and i've tried a bite and they are pretty nasty. That's like sprinkling peanuts in your omelette! ew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUCK! That is nasty, If you want a nice peanut butter sandwich throw some honey and bananas on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y to the UCKY. Gag nasty. Why ruin a perfectly good Peanut Butter sandwich?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUCKY for sure! I hate mayo on anything. But I know people who eat Peanut Butter, Banana and Mayo sandwiches! Also YUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's just filthy, jessie. filthy.

    ReplyDelete