Wednesday, April 29

25 YEARS IN THE MAKING

Twenty five years ago today I was born (give or take a few days because of leap years)! Thank you mom and dad for making that happen! My time on earth has been wonderful so far, and if that's any predictor of what's to come in the future.... BRING IT ON!


My birthday celebration was kicked off early last night, courtesy of my Community Group. I was presented with balloons, a birthday button, and cookies. Not only that, but my husband (on his own accord) wrote a wonderful tribute post to moi on his blog. What a lovely man he is (I'm just as lucky to have him in my life). Plans for my birthday are pretty much a mystery at this point, so I will be sharing details as they arise. Here's to the good times awaiting me today and this weekend.

from jessie (birthday girl)... with love 

4 comments:

  1. happy birTday!

    You are too cute...i'm glad the balloon came in handy. see you tonight!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristi millerApril 29, 2009

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to know there is someone else in the world who loves their birthday as much as me! That is why God put our birthdays so close together! Have a super fun day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry this comment is late. I've been out of town and then I had a House Party. It's delayed my blog reading. Happy B-Day.

    ReplyDelete