Monday, April 6

Spring Break 09::Day 1:: Accomplishment

What a slow day for blogging! Not too many comments abound and not really any new posts on my favorite blogs to check in on. OH WELL... I'll take care of enough of that for everyone!

This week will be full of accomplishments for me. This Spring Break I was unable to plan any "out of town" or "travel" activity, but I am okay with this. Instead of traveling in the car, I will divulge into my "to make" bookmarks and indulge in a Week of Crafts (along with other self involved activities). Today kicked my week off well. Here is a breakdown of what I accomplished today:
  • WOKE UP... EARLY EVEN (starting the day off early leaves more time open to get stuff done)
  • went to the gym (I normally reserve Sundays and Mondays as my days off)
  • watched FULL HOUSE (DJ Tanner anyone?)
  • dyed my hair (finally found my happy color... *)
  • bought fabric and other crafty items for 3 SEPARATE PROJECTS
  • read a chapter or two of Watchmen and soaked up some sun on the balcony
  • created and cooked a vaugely veg dinner for scott and I
  • cleaned the house while listening to some PARAMORE (I'm so 13 years old sometimes)
  • salvaged some glass beads and stones from 2 necklaces that weren't getting worn
  • made a new neclace
  • soaking in some TV time and a glass of wine

So there you go... I feel pretty accomplished and fulfilled. I hate feeling like I did NOTHING with my "free day"; thankfully, that was not the case today. I'll keep you updated as the week goes on. Feel free to toss out any suggestions for fun things to do around town to help me occupy my week. 

from jessie (busy bee)... with love

3 comments:

  1. kristi millerApril 06, 2009

    hehehe...i'm so 13 too. i love paramore. they opened for a john mayer concert that jake and i went too last summer...jake and i (along with some high school kids) were like the only ones singing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice sort of busy day! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idea: Create an easter egg hunt for Scott. When he comes home he has to find all the eggs that you've hidden.

    Idea: Rent a bunch of movies you've never seen.

    Idea: Make your own movies.

    Idea: Call Monica and go get something to drink.

    Idea: Write a cookbook

    Idea: Go to a $5 movie at AMC - all day Monday - Thursday

    That's all I got. Have fun doing whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete