Tuesday, April 14

HANDS AND HUGS=FAMILY

Just a short post tonight (for Katie, Rob, and Mom who regularly check on my blog... thanks guys!). It was community group night once again, definitely one of my FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE nights of the week!!! This week was no different. 

I cannot get over how quickly everyone has come together to support and love one another. And although I cannot divulge the events and discussions from CG, I will say that we all joined hands for prayer tonight and hugged on our way out. This is such a FAMILY ritual for me that it really brought that connected feeling into my heart. 


Speaking of spiritual things (I'm SO good at transitions), two morsels for thought that I've been chewing on that you are free to partake in too: Robshep's post Fat People Know Diets and Donald Miller's book Through Painted Deserts. Speaking of which, time to go read and rest. 

from jessie (hand holds and hugs)... with love

No comments:

Post a Comment