Tuesday, May 5

Fill in the Blank

After so many days of me posting about my life, I'm ready for some reader interaction. Hence the reason I'm doing "YUMMY or YUCKY" and "Fill in the Blank" posts back to back. I just love hearing from you all THAT MUCH!!!

I'm pretty sure my favorite response from the last Fill in the Blank about cafeteria lunches was from Kyle and Bethany (mostly because they both distinguished the shape of the school pizza as square.... fantastic!). 
Here's how this works: read the statement, think about how you would fill in the blank, leave your completed statement in the comments section for ME and OTHER READERS to enjoy! Loving it!

This week's fill in the blank is:

If I could only wear one article 
of clothing for the rest of 
my life it would be ________ . 

My response: If I could only wear one article of clothing for the rest of my life it would be a body suit. Weird, I know, but think about it for a moment. My whole body would be covered (thus preventing unwanted exposure of body parts); I could be warm(er) during the winter and cut the sleeves and legs off during the summer to create a bathing suit and reattach them when winter rolled around again. But for the general population's sake, I hope it NEVER comes down to this. 

from jessie (thankful for MUCH clothing)... with love

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with a onesie for adults for the same reasons you listed. It would also make matching a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm, this is a tricky one. Maybe I would just wear one of those huge MooMoo type dresses with a crazy Hawaiin print that old ladies wear. Oh man, I hope this never comes to pass! Mercy! Won't the three of us be a fine trio standing there in our body suit, onesie, moo moo beauty?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete