Wednesday, May 27

Beach Dayz: Personal Style

HORRAY FOR WARM WEATHER... and the beach!

I am truely a beach bum. Summer signals the start of "depaleing" season for moi! In laymen's terms,  I look better tan; and the more time I get on the beach, the better chance I have at looking golden beige (I really don't get that tan... "Pastey Patty" if you will). 

Tan or not, the beach is an occasion that calls for location specific wears... hence this post. Here are some of the FABULOUS personal beach essentials I webdow shopped for me and you (if you are a LADY that is). 
  

:: LL Bean Top :: Bronze and Seaglass Earrings ::

Perhaps I'll be luxurious enough to induldge in all of these (in my dreams)... or perhaps I will be condemed to rock the beach styles of summers-past! Either way, stay tuned for part deux!

from jessie (beach beauty consultant)... with love 

3 comments:

  1. My wife loves the beach. You will find her there all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like the sunglasses please...my half-birthday should be just around the corner :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the scarf.....

    ReplyDelete