Saturday, May 9

Teacher Appreciation Week

FYI: This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week. Although I didn't receive and gifts from my students (not bitter... they remembered me on my birthday), I did get to stuff my face at lunch time all week courtesy of the Kraft PTA. 

I was webdow shopping last night and came across several CUTE CUTE CUTE teacher gifts. Handmade gifts can be really lovely, as long as you get the right kind. No more "2 teach + 2 inspire= 4 ever" painted chalkboard ornaments (teachers can only house so many of those). Etsy isn't your mother's craft store in this respect. Teacher, office worker, or wonderful mother, these finds would be great for just about any of the women in your life. 



How can you resist??? SOOO cute. I found lots of stuff and there is a possibility of a follow up post on this one. Happy shopping!

from jessie (I'm a teacher)... with love

4 comments:

  1. *applause*

    I had to delete my ebay account because I grew so addicted, however, I reFUSE to delete my etsy account.... but thats our little secret, haha! I admit to doing a few hours of webdow shopping on this site... I actually have a folder saved on the desktop titled "WEBDOW!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. megan... that is HILARIOUS! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these ideas for gifts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For our mother's day craft at the library, I had the kids make their own flower pens. We didn't do a bouquet, but each child made one pen and took it home in a little terracotta pot. I was really happy with how it turned out, and they were super easy to make.

    ReplyDelete