Tuesday, May 19

Confessions of a 25 year old

There is a little child who lives on in all of us despite the years going by (and no, I'm not talking about being pregnant!). My "inner child" has a "inner preteen" counterpart that comes out mainly around TV shows. I feel a big part of this is my attempt at staying connected and in touch with my students and their interests. However, it is probably just as much because.... secretly (or not so secretly)... I really enjoy the shows!


Nickelodeon will always catch my viewership when it comes to iCarly and Drake and Josh. There is something about these two shows that honestly makes me smile, and sometimes... makes me laugh out loud. My favorite is Drake and Josh, it's like this generations version of Kenan and Kel (even though that wasn't quite my generation either). Watching iCarly semi-inspired me to start this blog. She has a web-show and I figured, if she is in middle school and can do it, why can't I?! 

I'm sure I have more preteen inspired tendencies... but none that I'm ready to confess to myself or you just yet. 

from jessie (OMG!)... with love  

2 comments:

  1. ... i would say that AJ is the reason why I secretly watch those shows, you know, to keep up with his interests... but since he is only one, you'd know i'd be LYING!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like silly shows like Gossip Girl and 90210 and I very much enjoyed watching Glee tonight! Not sure what category those fall in.... but I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete