Thursday, May 14

JT:: I enjoy thee

SNL just can't do any wrong with Justin Timberlake on as their guest host. It's inevitable that every time he's on, laughter ensues. Personally, this stems from his early grooming on MMC (the COOL Mickey Mouse Club)... but I'm partial! 

Unfortunately, I was unaware of this appearance and missed the live broadcast. I was not far behind however, in catching up on some of the best segments. The "whatever-ville" skits Justin always does are endlessly entertaining. Enjoy the most recent of these skits! 


from jessie (living on down in apartment-ville)... with love 

2 comments:

  1. We don't usually watch SNL but Monica DVR'd it because of JT. It was funny. We too both liked the MMC. In fact Monica has the best of MMC featuring JT, Britany, and Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROB!!!! We MUST plan a dinner date so scott and I can come chill with you two (and so I can borrow that dvd)!

    ReplyDelete