Sunday, May 31

Beach Dayz: In Tow

Here is part two of Beach Dayz as promised! I'm now contemplating part tres ... but I'm getting ahead of myself!

This post is focused on all those things that get towed along to the beach with us. In all honestly, give me some SPF 8 sunscreen and a beach towel and I'm a happy camper (possibly a bottle of water too). However, there are certain items that get towed along that make the beach trip all the more enjoyable. Here are some of the fun items I wouldn't mind having with me next time I beach it:


Craving sun, sand, and seaspray now? I know I missed a cooler (hard to find a cool one). Anything else missing? That said... Happy sand-faring! 

from jessie (beach stuffies)... with love 

1 comment:

  1. i would like that pink chair please...and the beach towel..not that i've outgrown my beatles beach towel :o).

    ReplyDelete