Monday, May 11

HAPPY MOM's DAY MONDAY

SO what if I'm one day late! <3

Instead of posting yesterday, I took time to honor the mother's in my life. I am fortunate to have three mother's looking over me: Mommy (the mother who birthed and raised me), Momma Minter ( Scott's mom), and Aunt B (my second mom... aka my mom's "twin" sister). Each of these women have added a special ingredient to my outlook on the world and myself; for that I am eternally grateful. They are all beautiful in their own unique ways, not just because of how they've mothered me but because of who they are. If I had to pick my favorite thing about each of them (just about impossible) it would go something like this: 
  • Mommy:: Her quiet determination and excellence in getting things done, and doing those things with ALL her heart and ability! 
  • Momma Minter:: Her hospitality and the ease with which she makes someone feel welcomed and loved
  • Aunt B:: Her "with-it-ness" and listening ear, they've been there for me in many difficult situations
And I cannot forget that motherly figure looking out over me from above...
  • Grandma Barta:: Her saucyness and excellence with all things handmade! (thanks for passing it onto me)
Those are the mommies I love and am blessed to have in my life. What about you? What's your favorite thing about your mommy (can you narrow it down to just one)?

from jessie (mommy's girl)... with love 

No comments:

Post a Comment