Friday, May 15

Grumpy Girl


This week has been tough. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I have this grumpy aura about me that just won't go away. Perhaps it's work- the end of the school year can be rough and stressful (especially with students "Crazy" and "Thug-Life" on my hands... code names people). Maybe it's the change in the weather and the constant threat of rain. It could even be my longing for more time with the hubby. It could be any of these, or all of them, or something else.

The point is, I'm ready to not be grumpy. I'm taking steps to surround myself with enjoyable things and to work positivity into my daily happenings. I'm praying. Now, I'm waiting for the joyful living to kick back in. 

Any help? What do you do to get yourself out of a funk?!

from jessie (grrrrrrrrrrrrr-umpy)... with love


BTW: It's Friday! This type of mood is not befitting of Friday. I'm trying to work it out. 

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed that eating bad makes me grumpy. When I over eat the next day my energy level is low and I'm grumpy.

    I also remind myself of something one of my pastors said years ago. He said choose your attitude. He said that even if you attitude stinks you can choose to be positive. It's hard but I pray and tell myself to buck up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a fellow teacher, I am going to vote that the cause is school!! The weekend should help, otherwise I always feel better when I do something to make someone else smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps.......I love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, first of all, I often find myself acting and feeling grumpy. I just have to decide to get over it, sometimes that works, sometimes it does not! And second of all, I LOVE that book. My girls love it too!

    ReplyDelete